Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little too helpful.

The other day I was making bread and Tyler was sitting on the counter helping me. I had to leave the room for a minute and when I returned Tyler was holding an empty measuring cup over the bread pan. He looked up at me and proudly stated, "Look mommy I helping you!" The recipe called for 1/4 a cup of oats, and he was holding a 1/2 cup, which he had used to add some oats for me. He was so proud of himself, all I could do was smile and thank him for his help. I wasn't sure if he'd added the entire 1/2 cup so I just turned the machine on and hoped for the best! It didn't exactly turn out!


This is what happens when Tyler helps make bread unsupervised!

This loaf is the same recipe minus Tyler's help!


2 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

Second one def. looks more tasty, but how nice of him to help. Thats funny. I love your new haircut too by the way. It looks so good!

Vanessa said...

That's too funny! Don't you love when they do something wrong, and you can't even put them in time out> Because in their minds it was totally helping, and right. Yeah, had a few of those.