Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He's got skills!


Matt has some pretty sweet skills in the kitchen! On Sunday he made this chocolate-mint cheesecake. And yes, it tasted as good as it looks!


His culinary skills are not limited to desserts though. He regularly makes breakfast on Saturday mornings (usually while Riley and I sleep in). Things he has made in the past include: blueberry muffins, pancakes (both from scratch), bacon, omelets with bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese, French toast, and fresh squeezed orange juice. When Riley decides he’s starving at the exact moment I decide to start dinner, Matt will start it for me. 9 times out of 10 he ends up finishing it as well! He told me he was making me a surprise for my birthday, which I am eagerly anticipating!

4 comments:

Blair's said...

I am so jealous. The only thing Ben makes are eggs and toast. He will do the BBQing but thats it. That cake looks so good. Khy's bed looks big because its a queen. I had to have a place for family when they come.

Vanessa said...

Wow I am impressed, well let me brag too. MY husband can boil water, ramen noodles, hot dogs, and Aumelets. and for dessert. he can scoop Ice cream like no other. I know I know. now I just made you jealous HUM?! oh but he can designe and build an airplane. I will never get that?!

The Morgan Family! said...

Yummy!!I got a guy that cooks too!!I love it!

Lechelle said...

That looks so delish. And I hate cheesecake so that is sayin somethin