Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

In honor of your 28th birthday I have compiled a list of 28 reasons why I love you.

1. Your smile.
2. Your willingness to do anything for anyone.
3. You let me sleep in.
4. You’re a good cook.
5. You work hard to support our family.
6. You’re easy to talk to.
7. You make me laugh.
8. You are really talented.
9. Together we make some really good looking babies!
10. You are an amazing, hands on dad.
11. You are a worthy priesthood holder.
12. You have a warm, inviting personality.
13. The ‘shake’ you do when you get really excited.
14. Your 3rd nipple. :)
15. You never complain when the house gets dirty, you just help clean it.
16. You are sexy, sexy, sexy!!!
17. You’re thoughtful.
18. You always make me feel beautiful.
19. I know I can always count on you.
20. You make sure I get ‘me’ time.
21. You’re easy going.
22. You’re fun to be around.
23. You support me in everything I do.
24. You have such kissable lips!
25. I feel so safe and comfortable in your arms.
26. The way you look in a suit.
27. You are setting a great example for our sons.
28. You have really good taste, I mean you did pick me! :)


Happy Birthday sweetie!!! I hope you had a great day! See you in 3 days! I love you!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aww this is so cute... I think you miss him a little. However I am not sure he is going to be so excited knowing that you announced to the world about his 3rd nipple. We miss you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT.

The Schmitt Family said...

LOL! I love it! You are so sweet. He sounds like a really great guy! Maybe one day we'll get to visit. Happy Belated Birthday Matt!