Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The rain came down and the flood came up!

It's been raining for 3 days straight here and the pond in the center of our complex has had all it can take! The forecast for the rest of the week is rain, rain, and more rain. I'm really hoping the meteorologist is wrong!

Our driveway is the empty one between the blue and grey cars.



The back of Matt's car and half our driveway.
Tyler playing in the driveway!

Matt is standing on the sidewalk that goes around the pond!


The trees aren't usually in the pond!



Our street.

The entrance to our complex.




The complex across the street also has a pond! This is a view from Tyler's bedroom window.

6 comments:

Hill said...

Wow Diane that's pretty bad. I hope the rain does stop, so you guys don't get stuck at home.

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, That's awful. I am sick of this dumb rain.

Robert and Lisa said...

Yikes! That looks pretty bad. Can you even drive down your street? I hope it doesn't make its way inside. Good luck!

Teresa said...

Good grief! Hope it stays away from the house!

manda carol said...

Oh my goodness! I hope it stops raining for y'all soon!

Blair's said...

O my!! That is crazy.