Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some additional information!

I've been asked to share where I got my deals, so here it is:

Publix - I got the Green Giant veggies, the graham crackers and the Sara Lee desserts. These items were all on sale last week, and their sales change on Wednesdays so you'll have to check to find out what's on sale this week. If you go to southernsavers.com they have all the buy one get one free sales listed, as well as where to find coupons that match.

Walmart - I got the toilet paper, the toothpaste, and the salad dressing. As of Friday (yesterday) these items were still on sale (for those of you who live in Daytona)! If you get the Sunday newspaper, and you haven't thrown away the coupons, you should have the Kraft coupon and the Colgate coupon. Here is a tip I got about buying the Sunday paper - on Tuesday morning they go on sale for .38 and you can buy as many as you want. You can get them at Publix, Food Lion and most gas stations, but you have to go in the store to get the discounted papers. The papers in the machines outside don't go down in price. Get one paper for each member of your family and you'll have multiples of the same coupon. This comes in handy when things are buy one get one free because you can use two coupons.

I hope this helps. Happy shopping ladies!

3 comments:

Hill said...

Thank you so much for the information. Especially about the.38 paper.

Robert and Lisa said...

Awesome! I love coupons!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Thanks for the newspaper tip!!! We used to get the newspaper but I canceled our subscription because we never read it. So I've missed my coupons. Now I know I can get the sunday paper at the store cheap! I can't believe how much stuff you got for 8 bucks!!!