Sunday, August 8, 2010

I can't believe it's true, but my little man is two!


Riley turned two on Wednesday! On his birthday he got ballons and his first cookie at Publix. A couple of days later we got together with a few friends to celebrate. It was hard to tell what he was thinking while we sang to him, but he loved blowing out the candle! He wasn't too sure about the cake at first, so we got him some help to show him how it was done. Thanks Stephanie! Overall I think he had a great birthday. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!


I know you can't tell from this picture, but he was so excited about his balloons!

Naked boys are easier to clean than clothes!

This brown stuff isn't too bad!



This is how you eat cake Riley.

Now he's got it!

Don't they make a cute pair?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love it... Time goes by too fast. I can't believe he is 2. Yes they make a very cute pair. I am glad our kids are so close in age... all 3 of them. See another reason we need to live closer. Where else can you find play mate for all of them at once?