Friday, January 23, 2009

Tyler

Here are some funny things Tyler has said lately:

Tyler: I have a penny in my mouth.
Matt: Don’t put money in your mouth. Take it out and give it to me.
Tyler: I can’t it’s far away. (As he’s pointing to his tummy.)
Matt: Did you swallow it?
Tyler: I eat it!

One morning I was nursing Riley in my bed when Tyler came in to find out if it was 'morning time' yet (if he wakes up before Matt leaves for work at 6:30, Matt tells him he has to go back to bed because it's not morning yet). Riley stopped nursing as soon as he heard Tyler and rolled over to look at him. After saying hi to Riley, Tyler looked at me and said, "He's done mommy, put it away."



He learned the meaning of the word borrow the other day, or so I thought. I realized he didn't quite get it when he asked me, "Mommy I borrow some you drink?" Not exactly something I want back!

This is what happens when your 2 1/2 year old says he's done going potty and you tell him you'll come wipe him in a minute.

Some of Tyler's favorite things:
- Playing with Play-doh.
- Pumpkin Pie
- Disney's version of The Three Muskateers
-Getting his back rubbed.

6 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Boys are too much fun!! they say the funniest things dont they!!Some of the stuff that comes out of Jathans mouth still cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

It's so funny because Campbell loves play doh right now too!

How have you been? Miss you lots-Jody

Vanessa said...

I just love these little guys... They are hillarious.

Robert and Lisa said...

Diane! You found my blog----fun! I've wondered about you, but had no idea where you were or anything. Your boys are so cute! You look like you are living a great life. I hope it's okay that I add you to my blog :)
Do you try and keep up with any Russian?!?

Tami and Jared said...

Hey, it was so good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family! I was actually reading a bunch of emails last week that I wrote to Jared from Russia, and remembering the good times in St. Pete. Remember the naked running bread man?!

Lechelle said...

Put it away.
HAHAHAHAHA!