Saturday, January 10, 2009

BCS Championship Game

Let me start this post off by making one thing clear: I am not a Gator fan. However, I am a fan of college football and was excited to watch the BCS Championship game on Thursday. We had a bunch of people over to watch the game, and as you can see 98% of our friends are Gator fans. Ben and Diana mixed things up and came in Oklahoma shirts. I was just hoping it would be a close game, blow-outs are so boring. It was a good game, and I think Gator Nation is still celebrating!


The crew.


The Gators tiniest cheerleader!


Riley checking out Shilo!




I wonder who they wanted to win?


A quick picture during half time!


Matt was 'resting' his eyes during the 3rd quarter. The funny thing about this picture is that Tyler is actually awake!

I may not be a Gator fan, but I still think Tyler is super cute doing the Gator cheer. Matt taught him this just so he could do it at the party!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sounds like you guys had fun... We miss the crowed...

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

lol Tyler's the cutest gator fan ever!