Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! I can’t believe it’s 2009! Where did 2008 go? We spent the end of 2008 at the Gaertner's home. They threw a great party! We hung out and talked and ate until it was time to count down the end of the year. I almost missed the count down because the clock in the room I was in was slow and it showed 11:55, so I went to the bathroom. When I got to the living room the count down had just started! After midnight we all went outside and lit sparklers and watched fireworks. Tyler loved the fireworks! Once the fireworks were over it was back inside for karaoke, a must at any Gaertner party! By 1:15 you would think Tyler would have been passed out, or at least wearing out, but no he was still going strong jumping on the trampoline! My little party animal! It was a great way to celebrate the start of a new year!


Shilo, me, Lindsey and Vanessa.











It was a cold night!


The guys doing the YMCA!


Jonathan, Matt, Borja and Vanessa's dad.


We sang Dancing Queen, let's just say I didn't know who Abba was!


Tyler and Spencer wanted to wear the hats too!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Diane, so good to hear from you! I don't think you've aged one bit!! What a darling little family you have. so fun to look through your blog. You have been a busy lady...what a fun life you have had so far. Please keep in touch with me & let me know if you are ever out West so you can stop by. Here's my blog
coloradowhits.blogspot.com

my email is aliboo01@comcast.net
Take care!
Allison