Monday, October 6, 2008

This one is for Matt...

I was sitting on the couch tonight checking my email when I had the following conversation with my husband:

Matt: Oh are you posting on your blog again?
Diane: No I was just looking at the comments people left.
Matt: Are you going to post anything tonight?
Diane: Probably not, it's getting kind of late. Why, do you want me to post something?
Matt: No, I just think it's funny that the blog says Matt, Diane, Tyler & Riley, but there is no Matt anywhere. You should post something like, "Who's the daddy?" because people are probably wondering.

So this post is for Matt, my poor, neglected husband, and the father of these handsome little boys! Love you honey!



On my birthday.


Still a family of three.


In the delivery room with Riley.


This was his fault, for the second time!




Trying to burp Riley while getting a hug from Tyler!


Doing what they do best! Riley still needs some practice at night, but he's getting better!

1 comment:

manda carol said...

He's so vain. I bet he thinks this blog is about him. lol Glad to know that all the blog stalkers won't think you're a single mom anymore. : )