Thursday, October 30, 2008

Picasso in the making!

Once a day we have ‘art time’. Tyler gets to pick what color construction paper he wants to use and what he wants to color with. We started off using crayons, markers and even chalk, which showed up the best on black paper! I thought he would have fun with water paint, so we got him some the other day. He loves it! Now it's all he wants to use. After he's done coloring I'll ask him who he wants to send his creation to, then we walk down to the mailbox and he mails the letter himself. So aunts, uncles, and grannies watch your mailboxes for your very own Tyler original!



He wears one of my old t-shirts to paint in.


First get your brush wet...


...then dip it in the paint...


...and finally onto the paper!


Admiring his work!
Then he decided to try finger painting!

2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

aww what a little artist! That's a good idea to mail them out to family. I'm always throwing things away when Caleb's not paying attention because I don't know what to do with everything. But now I know...I hope everyone wants finger paintings for Christmas!

betty said...

super photo's aunt betty scotland