Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let the adventure begin...

This will probably be my last post for a while. We are starting a road trip this afternoon and won't be back until August 28! Today we are going to Tennessee to spend a week with friends, then we will be in West Virginia, Nauvoo, IL, Omaha, NE, Grand Junction, CO and Utah before heading back home. I'll try to post while we are gone, but in case I can't here are some random pictures to tide you over till we get back!


This is what happens when you spend the day at the beach and skip nap-time! I know it looks like breakfast, but this was actually his dinner!

My sweet girl!

He is so in love with his baby sister!

Another cute dress from her aunties!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What an awesome summer vacation!!! Trips like that are the best, where you have more than one destination and you get to see a whole bunch of stuff. Are you guys seeing the church history sites in IL? It sucks that we won't get to hang out before I leave though!!! I'll be back for Joan's wedding though so I'll see you then! Enjoy your trip; hopefully Madison is doing good in the car! We just got back from driving up to Minneapolis to find a house; Jake and Sophie were good for the drive up, but by the time we were heading home they were trying to break out of their car seats. We were in a rush though so we didn't take many breaks. Your trip will probably be easier on Madison since it's more relaxed and you guys are stopping a lot.