Sunday, June 26, 2011

A baby blessing and an impromptu photo shoot.

Our best friends blessed their newest addition a couple of Sundays ago, and while they were taking pictures afterwards I decided it was the perfect time for a new family photo. Luckily the kids were pretty cooperative!

This is the smile you get from Riley when he is being mischievous!



Five years ago, when we first started hanging out, there was only 8 of us!


This is the look I get when I tell Matt I want to take family pictures.

3 comments:

Lechelle said...

Awe, such a cute family!

miss you!

Vanessa said...

Isn't amazing how fast we procreate?
I took some pictures too I will post them on face book if you find any you like you may tag and/or copy them.
Thank you guys for coming to the blessing. We are blessed to have you guys as part of our lives.

Brooke said...

Yes, that's about like the look I get from Rob when I say I want to get pictures too. I LOVE your new family picture!!