Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First stop: Tennessee

We got to spend a week at the greatest bed and breakfast in Tennessee! The amenities included a buddy for each of my kids to play with, three meals a day, a boat to go wake boarding on, and a gym with a pool and zumba classes. There was also a guys night planned for Matt and a girls night planned for me! We had a fabulous time!


Madison's first boat trip!




Spencer loves the tube! Tyler, not so much!

After three summers of unsuccessfully trying, I finally got up on a wake board!



For the record Matt is not about to drown, he is sitting on a life jacket!







I think the tub is maxed out at 4 kids, next summer they'll have to bath in shifts!

Riley attempted a sleep-over with Stephanie, that is until he woke up at 2 a.m. and got scared because he didn't know where he was!



These two have a true love-hate relationship. They were either sweet as can be to each other, or at each others throat! There was never an in between!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the one with you and your kids- it's so cute! Great job on the wake board! The one of Matt in the water with the kids made me laugh- that was my first thought when I saw it- "Whoa, the kids are sinking him!" lol!