Monday, June 14, 2010

Trips, trips, trips...

I haven't been blogging lately because of a lack of things to blog about, I've just been lazy. We have actually been on three trips in the past couple of months that I've been meaning to post about! The problem? I have a million pictures from each trip, and I just haven't felt like weeding through them! I promise to have some upcoming posts soon! Here is a little preview:

1. Way back in March I met up with my roommates from my freshman year of college for a girls only get-a-way. We spent four days in Georgia and it was a fabulous trip!

2. In May I found some super cheap tickets to WV and a week later the boys and I were on a plane! We enjoyed 10 fun filled days with my family. It was such a fun trip that Tyler cried almost the entire flight back because he didn't want to leave!

3. Two weeks ago we were in TN visiting some friends. This time Matt got to come! It was a really fun trip, we just wish they still lived in FL so we could hang out more often!

No comments: