Thursday, May 6, 2010

Picture catch-up!

I thought I'd post some pictures of the boys that I've taken over the past month or so. The majority of the pictures are of Riley since he is the only one that will let me take his picture! I did manage to get a couple of Tyler though!

This is what happens when you wake up way to early in the morning, you don't make it through lunch!


I guess we have a high chair theme going on here! This is Riley's unsuccessful attempt at getting out of his high chair!


The boys love to wear my shoes! I think they like the way the heals sound when they walk!

My little poser!

His favorite thing at the park is the swing!

Just being silly!

Coloring together.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love how Tyler's Shoes don't even match... I am so excited to see you guys in the end of the month... And Borja needed to take 2 weeks of vacation before august. so we took one for the time you guys are here, and another for 4th of July. It will be fun.