Thursday, June 17, 2010

What every mom needs!

Like I said before, in March I met up with my first roomies from college in Georgia for a girls only get-a-way. For four days I got to relive my freshman year (minus the classes and tests), and remember what it was like to be single, have no responsibilities, and just enjoy hanging out with the girls! My boys hardly even missed me with both Grannies in town taking care of them!

This is where we stayed.

Christine, Linda, Lechelle, Em and me.

It had been 10 years since we were all together!



Lechelle showing off her skills!

Em and I brought plenty of our own!

The sea turtles were fun and educational!

One afternoon we rented these bad boys...

...and one of these since we had an odd number.

Riding along the beach. It wasn't as relaxing as it looks, pedaling those things took a lot of work!





Pillow fight!

Em called a truce!

Can you guess who wanted to go to the beach? It was a little too cold for me!

We did our own facials one night...

...and then went out for pedicures the next day.


As soon as we saw this sign we knew we had to eat there!


Best food we had all week!



For the record I really wanted to move the Georgia Bull Dog for the picture, but some thought it might be rude!



It was such a great trip! I can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Lechelle said...

I had so much fun! I am so glad we did it. I want to do it again, like tomorrow.

Emily said...

AHHHH that was so fun.... I feel like so much has happened since then... =) Can't wait to do it again!!!!