Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here are some more pictures we took while my mom was visiting. She came for two weeks and Tyler was in heaven! The night before she left I asked if she had remembered to pack something and Tyler looks up from playing with his cars and asks, "Granny you leaving?" Mom said yes, and Tyler sat there for a minute before he got up, ran over to her, hugged her legs and (in the most dramatic voice he could) said, "Granny I miss you!" It was sad but cute at the same time!


Fun at the park.







3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, it has been so hard on Spencer too. No GRANNY? what are we going to do? He kept telling me that when "vovo" left HIS Tyler would come. Like the last time. HUM!!! what does he think? that its all about him? Yeah we had a nice day today, so we raked LEAVES what a plan? HUM? that's what happens when you buy a house. You have to work on it... Stephanie is an amazing baby, I have never seen a child like this. We are doing good, Spencer took his "BIG BROTHER" role. he is very protective, and is always giving her kisses. its kind of annoying sometimes, Specially when she was perfectly fine asleep, before he kissed her. Anyways hope you are all doing well. Keep in touch...

manda carol said...

It's a double edge sword huh?! You love that they love your parents but it breaks your heart when they have to go. I can't believe how big Tyler is getting. He's looking more and more like Matt. We've got to get together sometime. Joel is starting to get into skateboarding- Tyler can show him all his moves. :)

Blair's said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish I lived closer so I could steal them for pictures.