Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Colorado

The longest leg of our trip was the drive from Omaha, NE to Grand Junction, CO - 11 hours of driving and about an hours worth of stops! The kids did great though and we made it to my Aunt Janet's house without a single melt down. We got to spend a week in Grand Junction visiting family. I hadn't seen anyone on my dad's side of the family in 4 years, so the visit was over due! It was really fun to finally meet all my cousin's kids that I had been watching grow up on blogs. Tyler and Riley were in heaven with so many kids to play with! We all had a great time, I only wish it could have lasted longer!

My cousin's Dustan and Ben before their softball game.

Tyler was thrilled when he got to be the bat boy!

The boys with Chasee and Carter.

Can you believe Ryker is only 5 days older than Madison?

Golfing with Khylind and Khorben.


I remember going on these bumper boats as a kid!


We went on a hike and Tyler led the way!











The views from the monument were amazing!







Saying good-bye.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We took a family vacation to Colorado when I was like 12 and ever since I've been wanting to go back- I loved it there! Your pictures are so pretty!