Saturday, January 29, 2011

Big week for a little girl!

Madison has been a busy little girl this week with a doctor visit and a trip to Claire's. She saw the doctor on Wednesday for her 2 month check-up and boy has she grown! She weighed in at 9 lbs 6 oz and measured 20 1/2 inches long. She is now sporting her new born attire! On Friday we went to Claire's and got her ears pierced! Luckily since I work at Claire's I got to do it myself. I've pierced a lot of young babies and Madison was one of the easiest! She cried like all babies do, but calmed down as soon as she got a bottle. Her earrings look so cute as you can see for yourself!




7 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is getting soooo big, the earing look soooo cute.

Hill said...

She looks so cute. You did a great job.

Blair's said...

How cute. I didn't know you worked at claires. You did great. I dont think I could of done it.

Delmonico Family said...

So cute Diane! She looks soo cute with her new earrings.:) Ya I got nervous having someone else do the girls, don't know how you did it, but I guess maybe at the same time you felt safer doing it yourself. Your brave!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

She looks so pretty!!! I am going crazy because Sophie's doctor wants her to wait until after her four month shots to get her ears pierced. She was like, "You're not in any hurry, are you?" I wanted to be like "YES!!" but of course I said that I could wait. Ugh.

manda carol said...

So cute. I love how proud Matt looks in the pic where he's holding her. =)

Vanessa said...

Ok so I think it's time you go back to blogging. I have no idea whats going on anymore. So it's a demand woman... BLOG