Friday, October 29, 2010

Haircuts!

I thought it would be cute for the boys to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween, so we were growing their hair out for the costume. Tyler had other ideas though, he had his heart set on being Batman. I decided it wasn't worth trying to convince him my costume would be 'cool' too, so he won and is going as Batman this year. Since we changed costume ideas the boys no longer needed long hair, and the other night they both got a trim. I made Matt promise not to shave their heads this time!
Before: Showing off the tattoos they got from the air show.
After: I think Riley looks so much older now!


This is what you get when you ask Riley to say cheese!



2 comments:

Blair's said...

So cute. I dont think Khorben will ever have enough hair for a hair cut.

Vanessa said...

Hum... I think the boys coordinated without telling us. Spencer is also batman and no matter what I told him throughout the year he did not change his mind. Cute.