Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Haircuts!

You probably noticed in my last two posts that the boys were in desperate need of haircuts! Matt also needed a haircut so the other night my kitchen became a barber shop. Matt cut the boys hair and then convinced me to cut his. He usually cuts his own but figured it would be easier if I did it, and he trusts me enough to let me try! I managed to cut his hair without any major mistakes so I'm pretty proud of myself! I didn't get any pictures of Matt since my hands were covered in hair and he took a shower right after I was done, but here are some pictures of the boys.

Tyler hates getting the loose hair on him, so we made him a cape!

Before...


...and after!

Riley was so happy before his haircut began!

A good look at how shaggy he was!

Still happy, but not for long!



He wasn't a fan of the loose hair on him either!

Look at all that hair!

A much happier boy after he was all cleaned up!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I simpathize with Matt, I cut Borja's and Spencers hair, and sometimes I am not sure who is the kid. They both complain soooo much.
But they look great, Was that Riley's first hair cut?

The Schmitt Family said...

I love the cape! What a great idea- I have tons of plastic bags! Thanks!