Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas! We had a fun day. Present opening didn't start until after 8:00 and took about 3 hours. Tyler would open a present and then want to play with his new toy right away. This worked to our advantage when the battery light on my mom's camera started blinking and I needed to empty my memory card (video takes up a lot of room!). We also took a break from opening presents to eat breakfast. It was so fun watching him open his presents, he would get so excited even if he didn't know what he had gotten. He'd say, "I got this!" He got some play-dough and thought it was paint, then guessed it was yogurt! So far the play-dough seems to be the biggest hit, he's played with it the most. Another big hit was the skateboard his uncles got him, I'm saving those pictures for the next post. Enjoy these for now!




Legos!


And more legos!

My surprise present...


...a bread maker! Thanks honey!!!


Riley in the 'Baby's 1st Christmas' outfit Deb got for Tyler. I thought it would be huge on Riley since Tyler was 9 months old when he wore it, but it fit pretty well. Riley must be bigger than Tyler was!
Opening his first Christmas present!


He got a book!





2 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

Merry Christmas. Its so funny Tyler did the same exact thing..he kept wanting to open the presents after opening them... if you read my blog, and he didnt wake up till after 8. He got the Hess truck too, isnt it such a fun toy? I just thought how funny it was we had so many things in common.

MACMAN said...

I saw you worked in Miami with marine animals, what a cool job. I guess that means you must have swim with the dolphins in Miami too. Now you are blessed with beautiful children. Hopefully your training with Marine animals helps you with your children. ;)
Happy New Year.
John