Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late Thanksgiving Post

I'm finally posting Thanksgiving pictures! Originally we planned on staying home for the holiday, but made a last minute decision to drive up to WV. It was well worth the long drive! We had a great time and definitely gained some weight! Matt drove back a couple of days after Thanksgiving, but the boys and I got to stay an extra week. Here are the pictures...


Tyler discovered he really likes pumpkin pie!


Tyler had another friend to play with this trip! My parents were dog sitting this cute puppy, Bella.


My boys!!!


Riley loved the swing Granny got for him!


Visiting Amanda after she had her baby!



Welcome to the world Julia!



Tyler, Clif and Ashley.

















Not even cold weather will keep Tyler from wanting to play outside!






3 comments:

manda carol said...

Looks like fun! Joel discovered the wonder of Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin cookies over thanksgiving. I can't believe how big Riley is getting!!! It was great talking to you last night!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Cute pictures! I love the outfit Riley is wearing when you guys are bowling!

Blair's said...

You have the cutest boy clothes. If I am having a boy you are going to have to share where you get them.