Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another good-bye...

For the second month in a row there has been a going away party around here, a trend I sincerely hope does not continue! As much as I love having parties, I really hate saying good-bye to people! This time the party was for the Rosen's who relocated to Naples on Friday, all the way on the other side of Florida! We're really going to miss the Rosen's! Manda had her son, Joel, just 2 months after I had Tyler. (When I was pregnant with Tyler I had plenty of company, 8 other women in my ward were also pregnant!) We wasted no time scheduling our first play date, which involved the boys nursing (then spitting up on us) while we enjoyed some adult conversation. Our afternoon chats made the early months with a new baby much more enjoyable, and helped me maintain my sanity. We have had a lot of good times over the past 3 years, trips to the park and beach, countless get togethers, ward activities, girls nights, and more baby showers than I care to admit to! Now the boys are 2 ½ and they are also best friends! It's been fun watching them grow up together! Here is a look back at Joel and Tyler over the past 2 years…




July '06 - Diana & Erech, Manda & Joel, Me & Tyler and Heather & Hannah.


May '07


May '07 - Fun in the bath!



July '07


July '07 - Spencer, Joel, Tyler and Caleb.


Halloween '07 - The boys with us...


...and their daddies!


March '08


Easter '08


Summer '08 - They had fun at the beach...

...and the splash park!


Our second borns, Vance and Riley.


November '08 - So cute in their matching pj's!
Pics from the party...




Two peas in a pod!


We can't wait to come visit you guys!!!

3 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I'm so sad that they moved away...and that we missed the party! :( The pictures of the kids are so cute!

manda carol said...

Okay seriously I finally get on to check email and blogs and now I'm a mess. I miss y'all already. Thanks for the call. I'll call you soon. Life is really crazy right now!!!

One proud Mommie said...

Awww I Love all the pics. Poor Tyler is going to miss his little buddy :(

P.s.
I just saw you had a blog on Brooke's page So I had some catching up to do. You are a very good writter :)