Sunday, November 23, 2008

All about Tyler...



I am constantly amused by what comes out of Tyler’s mouth. Here are a few examples:

- In the middle of dinner he’ll puff out his stomach and tell us he’s full.
- “Oh yeah! Super duper!” I don’t know where this came from, but he sings it over and over as he dances around.
- “That’s my favorite!” I wonder if he actually knows what the word favorite means when he uses it to describe food he’s never had!
- “I not mean to.” Of course it was a complete accident when he sat on his brother!
- “This good daddy! You save the day!”, he told Matt one night at dinner.
- His favorite phrase is “Ok, you say so!” and his favorite question is “What’s that noise?”




I got Tyler these footed jammies because lately winter has come to Florida and his feet are always cold in the morning. Had I not checked on him before I went to bed this night, more than just his feet would have been cold the next morning. When I went in his room he was fast asleep and completely naked! His new jammies were in a ball at the foot of his bed, and his diaper was on the floor. I found the whole scene rather amusing and went to get my camera, but Tyler was sitting up in bed when I got back. I asked him where his jammies were and he told me, "I take them off, they scratching me". Looks like those jammies are going to the Goodwill, luckily I only paid $2.00 for them!




Apparently it was going to be a while!


He was suppose to be watching TV while I took a shower, instead he got into my make-up!

He is such a joy! I am so lucky to be his mom!

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

LOL Tyler is so funny! It's so cute, the things that they say! Yes, don't you love how they never mean to do anything?? Caleb will stuff one of the dogs into a plastic box, then as I'm dragging him to his feet to give him a spanking he's screaming "It was a accident!!!" I LOVE the top picture of Tyler- he looks so cute and so mischievous!