Monday, April 4, 2011

He must get it from his dad!

Tyler has questions about everything and is sometimes too observant for his own good! Case in point:

My neighbors were over for dinner one night and Tyler asked the mom, "Why does your hair look so weird? I mean it didn't look like that the other day." She kindly explained to him what a weave was. I wish I had a picture of his face when she got to the part about sewing the fake hair into her head!

We went out to brunch with my sister-in-laws when we were in Ft. Lauderdale and after our server (who was gay) took our drink orders Tyler asked Matt, "Why does that guy look like a boy but sound like a girl? I mean he looks like a boy!" Thankfully the server was no longer around when Tyler asked. I'm just glad we didn't get the transvestite that was also working that day, I can only imagine what Tyler would have asked!

Walking through the mall one day Tyler saw his first 'little person' and boy was he excited! Tyler (NOT using his indoor voice): "Mommy look at that little man! He is the same size as me but he's a man! How cool is that!?!" Me (whispering): "Tyler don't talk so loud!" Tyler (I'm starting to think he doesn't know what an indoor voice is): "But do you see the little man?!? Let's go over there I want to walk next to him!" Amazingly the 'little man' didn't seem to hear Tyler and I managed to convince him we didn't need to walk next to the guy!

5 comments:

Lechelle said...

hilarious. love the "little man" haha

Vanessa said...

Love it.... I think duck tape should be allowed at times for the benefit of others. KIDS..

Jody said...

That is hilarious!!!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing!!! that is so funny; especially the last one!!! I love that he wanted to walk next to him

Vanessa said...

we are moving to 3angelsfromabove.blogspot.com please follow us to our new address.