Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My little song bird!

Tyler has really taken an interest in singing lately. His two favorite songs are 'Families Can Be Together Forever' and 'I Am a Child of God'. He also knows the alphabet song, the snowman song, 'Follow the Prophet' (his version has a third verse, "Follow the prophet he goes away"), 'Popcorn popping', and some of 'Teach Me to Walk'. He is always singing! The other day we were getting groceries and he was walking around the store singing his ABC's. He got lots of smiles from other shoppers! Here is a clip of him singing 'I Am a Child of God' after he got out of the bath the other night. Enjoy a little of what I get to hear everyday!


2 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

That is so sweet!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've gotten together, we have got to do a play date soon!

Jann said...

I loved this, how cute!! You have done a good job teaching him :) That cracks me up about his "third verse" haha... sorry Tyler he won't go away!!